Today I’m setting up my goals towards a healthy lifestyle. Having a crash diet really don’t work long enough for me, so I decided to have a food diary to list down my eating habits for a day. This helps me being conscious on what to eat and have healthier choices.

First in my list is to put down my fork in between of my every mouthful of food. This prevents me from over-eating, having digestion problems and of course this allows me to chew my food properly.

Maintaining Iron on my diet is a big factor. Iron is one of the most common nutritional deficiencies; this may result to irritability, lack of concentration and tiredness. So it is a must to have 3 dried apricots a day as an alternative to two serving of lean meat a week.

Have some raw vegetables in every meal. Aside from keeping it crunchy, cooking may lose the vitamins and minerals in vegetables.

Lastly, do not skip meals. It is very important to eat 3x a day to maintain a healthy body and to keep the balance of blood sugar level in the body. This will keep the mood, concentration balance, energy, and strengthen stress tolerance of an individual.
How about you guys? What’s on your food diary?